3/4/14

You should know

I don't like when people know me. They tend to hurt me when they know me, that's why I don't like it when they do. I'd rather just have noone know me and be happy with having a couple of friends that doesn't know my deepest secrets or inner feelings.
People tend to not understand - I hide these things for a reason. Call them skeletons in the closet if you want but I see them more like shadows in the dark, I am always able to see them and I'm usually alone in doing that.

People don't know me as well as they think they do. Believe it or not but I do have alot of layers, eventhough I may hide behind a mere picture of what I would want to be one day.
I try so much, everyday, to make people happy. I become truly happy when I make other people happy and it breaks me down when I see how selfish people can be.

I don't know You, I don't know where You come from or what You have been through but at the same time - how much do you want me to know?
I dream of the day when I meet an individual human being who doesn't judge me or tries to analyze me - just loves me for me and cares enough about me not to patronize me or having the urge to put me down.

Respect. Love. Understanding.
It's only hard if you don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment