3/23/14

Croissant

Sometimes I tend to go through old posts, mainly to find music that I like but also to read about how I used to feel or what is was thinking about at that specific point when written. Sometimes even I need to remember why I write what I do or why I name my posts the things I name them (everything has a reason for why it is what it is, more or less)

Anyways, in a specific previous post I mentioned how I missed snow. Well, I can't get rid of it now (note to self: don't ever ask for snow again).
We had alot of snow throughout February if I remember correctly, then came Mars and it has been very breezy and calm with spring signs showing up everywhere now that the snow had melted away. We (the joined population of Sweden) thought that spring had arrived - we were wrong. A couple of days ago it started snowing again and temperature dropped drastically, I almost thought it was a dream until it started hailing on my window (I have not been that scared in a while, it was really loud!)

Please, whoever you are who grants me my wishes, take the snow back from where you took it. I don't need nor do I want it anymore, but thank you for giving it to me in the first place - I appreciate it.

Sincerely, a very cold swede.


--- Update ---

The snow is gone!
Thank you so much, whoever you are.

DS

No comments:

Post a Comment